Radar / Lidar Operator course
Class Days: 2 Instructor: Shawn Baker
Class Times: August 15-16 ,2019
1000-1630hrs Contact Information:
Class Location: 207 Peter Close Edmonton Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Training to issue speeding violations under Traffic Safety Act:
• Radar / Lidar Theory.
• How to check calibration of various speed measuring devices.
• How to install , test , and operate radar in both stationary and moving mode.
• Acquire and demonstrate basic skills in preparing records and presenting courtroom testimony related to speed enforcement.
Cost is $398.75 GST in.
• E-mail money transfer by August 7 ,2019 password :radar
• Pay now button on website CTSSCanada.ca to use credit card or PayPal
• Purchase Order from Agency for payment in full.
• Cash or cheque on August 15, 2019
Course manual will be provided.
Class limited to 6 people
• No refund of course payment if participant does not pass course.